- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- A document controller is responsible for coordinating with all departments of the company in order to assure that all documents are kept in the right place updated and with the right department.
- To ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date
- A document controller is responsible for file validation and document controlling. Before submitting a document or a file it must first be checked to be completed in copies, signed and stamped with proper stamp (IN-OUT).
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents. Standard document submissions must take.
- Submitting corporate documents punctually and with quality. Documents with poor quality may lead to further an operational problem that is why it is important to submit each document with standard quality in the company standard forms.
- Creating and submitting regularly updated logs including all project documents in the standard forms such as material submittal log, shop drawing submittal log, Inspection request log…..etc.
- Preparing and collecting the data requested in the quality reports such as weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensuring that all Original approved and important documents filed in the company and the copies distributed among all project stakeholders to be updated and canceling the old revisions.
- Ensures that all documents have no errors in filenames, submissions, etc before submitting it to the nest department to avoid confusion.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Established in 1987, CONSERV Group specializes in top quality ﬁnishing works. Over the past two decades, the company became one of the top construction service providers in Egypt classiﬁed as “First Class” with the Egyptian Federation of Contractors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Conserv