- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Leads, distributes, reviews work assignments between projects personnel.
- Inspects and evaluates the completed projects onsite work
- Provide and/or supervise the Technical Training for the technical department and projects implementation teams
- Initiates meetings and training sessions for all technical personnel.
- Attends all meetings and training sessions designated for technical management.
- Prepares and administers the projects technical budget.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action
- Prepares project implementation status reports for system submission to the organization Office.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Responsible for the compliance and completion of all project’s testing and documentation.
- Any other responsibilities that will be determined by the organization & the direct manager
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Misr International Systems (MIS) Established in 1982, MIS is one of System Integrators pioneers in Egypt, MIS is one of the early Egyptian companies entering the IT business. MIS has noticed the essence of Information security concept.
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr International Systems