- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Welcome, assist and direct guests.
- Organize and produce routine foundation correspondence.
- Document meeting minutes as requested, and follows up action plans.
- Draft, revise and submit routine narrative project reports.
- Organize and produce personalized mass mailing.
- Plan and implement logistics for international visitor’s schedules, housing, meals and transportation.
- Assist in other administrative responsibilities as requested.
- Ensures that the affiliates' reports are received at a suitable time, and then circulate these reports to appropriate persons.
- Replying to the incoming correspondence.
- Writing on the computer all the reports requested from the field coordinator.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Hospitality/Hotels Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Rotogroup started its business in 1973 in Lebanon and was followed in 1985 by another plant in Jordan. Afterward, in 1994, Misr Rotogravure/MR was established in Egypt and became one of the leading companies specializing in flexible packaging, film manufacturing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rotografia