- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Responsible for making plans of the event keeping the mind the requirements of the client.
- Responsible for managing supplier relationships and ordering and production of products, equipments and items.
- Communicate with the client regularly and understanding their needs, event expectations and requirements.
- Ensuring excellent customer service, quality delivery and exceptional project quality.
- Going on-site to inspect the ongoing arrangements, preparations and the changes needed to suit the need of the client.
- Plan the event according to the budget and make sure that spendings are as per plan.
- Responsible for providing leadership, direction and motivation to the project team and ensure that they are performing their duties as delegated.
- Train new employees of the event organizer company and take part in the recruitment and hiring process.
- Responsible for handling finances, accounts and other kinds of paperwork.
- See to it that the event goes smoothly and has no glitches.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
COB is a leading specialist in conferences, exhibitions, events, incentives and destination management. With more than 18 years of professional experience in event management, COB offers end-to-end solutions, products and services for the successful management and delivery of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Conference Organizing Bureau