- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Developing and directing the execution of functions to support overall organizational objectives.
- Managing organizational operations to meet budget, financial and
- Overseeing administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations, risk management, and legal activities
- Managing and overseeing financial activities
- Managing the organization in the absence of the executive director.
- Providing support to the Management team in achieving organizational goals.
- Managing flags and anticipating risks that can hinder the organization
- Co-setting goals and objectives for the annual strategic direction of the organization with the General Manager and Management team.
- Defining key performance indicators and targets for annual goals with Management team.
- Following up with managers on deliverables, targets, and KPIs in line with the reporting system.
- Led research and analyzing the market and competitive information to develop effective strategies for new venture creation.
- Provided direction and guidance for process improvement and governance policies and represent the company to various clients & stakeholders.
- Managed key strategic issues, current opportunity assessment, gap identification, tools to close gaps.
- Developing business strategies and business plan.
- transformation & change management plans to optimize business performance.
- new revenue streams growth and opportunity recognition.
- Creation, documentation, evaluation, and optimization of organizational, support and learning functions.
- Understanding function activities and defining a standardized process workflows.
- Allocating measurements of evaluation for the business processes and creating a monitoring system (reporting system, observations, documents review. etc.)
More than 7 years
Master's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Firnas Shuman provides consulting and technical services to those who plan, build, own, and operate power generation and transmission infrastructure projects in the Middle East and Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Firnas Shuman