- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance and Mobile allowance
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with local financial legal requirements and advise management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...