- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- A leading Hospital Accreditation from Joint Commission International (JCI) seeking to hire
- The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies, policies and other activities that help achieve hospital's vision and mission.
- Maintain control of diverse business operations, approves related department budget and observes policy analysis.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fund-raising ventures
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Hospitality/Hotels