- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commission based on target achievement.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for setting product vision and strategy.
- On-going communication with the commercial team to articulate the business value to the team and the intent behind the product release or change in the nature of the product.
- Plans with the commercial team what products will be released and the timeline for implementation.
- Responsible for choosing the upcoming product releases and making sure the products fit within the overall brand strategy, values, and objectives.
- Responsible for generating, developing, and curating new ideas, which one to push forward and which one to stop.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including the impact on social media channels.
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Responsible for sales targets’ achievement and product distribution.
- Overall achievement of the brand’s ROI.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
NATIMPO is a sister company to NATCOM, Orange’s leading retail agency with over 81 retail shops. In 2015, NATIMPO was born with the vision of becoming the largest consumer electronics distributor in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at NATIMPO
NATIMPO’s line of business serves primarily the consumer...