- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus for Eligible Grades -Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced , who is up-to-date with the technology fore-front and passionate about translating customer needs into proper software requirements. S/he is highly self-motivated, proactive, and has a high sense of ownership. S/he should have high attention to detail, very high communication skills, and ability to formulate the outlines and details of solution features with solid business perspective. Our ideal candidate should be able to group solution features into clear milestones of functional software, providing highest business value.
- Collect, analyze, and document stakeholder requirements.
- Participate in the identification of pain-points for existing solutions or customer operations.
- Design solution and expected system operation from business perspective.
- Empathize with the end-user and collect/represent their concerns.
- Collaborate with tech leads to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Collaborate with UX team to ensure UX design aligns completely with documented business requirements.
- Document detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications.
- Coach less senior business analysts.
- Become the go-to person for all product/project scope decisions.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development lifecycle.
- Participate in time plan creation and specify milestones after consolidating efforts collected from the development, quality, and UX teams.
- Perform market analysis and research.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders the solution scope, business value, solution design, requirements, and identified risks.
- Backlog grooming; writing, managing, verifying, and prioritizing user stories.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, and techniques.
- Defect management and change control.
- Documentation of acceptance criteria and acceptance of implemented user stories.
- Plan activities and report on progress alignment against plans.
- Acting ethically.
2 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Algorithm Innovative Solutions is an innovative subsidiary of Al Sahrafi Multinational Group, with offices in UK, Dubai, Qatar, Ukraine, and Egypt - working in the field of engineering services, committed to delivering continuous innovative and quality products throughout two...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dimensions International