- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Preparation of monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, cost and analytics over significant account balances as well as review of monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and analytics prepared by staff accountants.
- Global fixed asset maintenance, including fixed asset additions, transfers, retirements, and depreciation for owned/leased properties.
- Fielding and resolving inquiries from management, other departments within Company, and external auditors.
- Assist with the optimization of accounting procedures and special projects, as required.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual external reporting schedules, such as those related to cash flows and footnotes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Company core values.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al Dau Development, a member of Sami Saad Holding, is a hotel and real estate developer. Sami Saad Holding was founded in 1963, and it has experienced a transformation into one of Egypt’s largest holding companies, driving to diversify its business in the fields of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Dau Development