- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll to ensure achieving Organization’s financial goals.
- Prepares cost analysis and rate studies to control financial expenditure.
- Manages and complies with government reporting requirements and tax filings to ensure compliance to standards.
- Monitors and interprets cash flows and predicting future trends to provide accurate data for financial analysis and to control financial expenditure.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and
- Internal and external auditor evaluation.
- Compliance to Laws and Regulations.
- Timely reporting.
- The accuracy of reporting.
- Corporate value and growth.
- Team performance and development.
- Develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Conducts performance appraisal sessions for his/her direct report(s) in due time ensuring a timely, efficient and objective Performance Management process.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media
About this Company
We are an innovation created & integrated digital media agency, specialized in the creation and implementation of your brand on the internet.
See all Careers and Jobs at New Step Media
New Step, has been engaged in the filed of e-business and digital solutions in the beginning of 2012.