- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support to issue and solve internal corrective measures report.
- Ensure current product quality specification fulfill client’s requirements.
- Support quality management systems operating within the organization.
- Provide support for the design, execution, and maintenance of quality system processes at respective departments.
- Help department to coordinate training to operating procedure changes or new system implementation.
- Ensure operating procedures are of use to end users.
- Direct writing and review operating procedures (OP’s) to ensure compliance, efficiency, and clarity.
- Participate in enterprise corrective action discussions as necessary.
- Revise department complaints and implement corrective actions for clarity and fullness in investigations.
- Comply with all activities with corporate policies as well as departmental procedures to reduce risk and losses.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production