- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Marketing & Selling the full range of Disty Products & services.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or region.
- Manage quality and consistency of products and services delivery.
- Responsible for making repeat sales to their existing customers.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed monthly targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers & businesses requirements to be fulfilled through Disty portfolio.
- Increase the level of customer satisfaction which is the company first priority.
- Managing and maintaining the key client accounts.
- Maintains knowledge and awareness of competing services, discount and pricing structures, and managing collections to stay with the business.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors