- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 0-2 years of internship experience in events, sales and promoting products and services.
- Able to understand clients’ needs and handle different types of personalities.
- Possess strong client-handling skills.
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Detail oriented; ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
- Flexibility in handling new tasks (relocate to different booths based on demand).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can generate creative solutions and has the courage to make necessary decisions.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
Any other tasks required within the general scope of the department
About this Company
EFG Hermes, the leading investment bank in the Arab world, draws on 30 years of experience to serve as the preeminent investment bank in the region, providing a wide spectrum of financial services including Investment Banking, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research...
See all Careers and Jobs at EFG Hermes