- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conducting marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Market analysis & Clients Segmentation.
- Studying company pf product profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Introduce our products to the client B2B, B2C.
- Developing Sales Strategies & Business Development needs.
- Organizing and participate in sales visits.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing the deal
- Gathering market and customer information to enhance system performance.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Researching the market and related products
- Following up your competitors and the products they are offering
- Presenting the product in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Open new channel with new costumers.
- Participate in business requirement gathering and enhancement.
- Participate in marketing campaigns preparations, brain storming etc.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Graphic Design
About this Company
Approcks is a mobile agency providing all forms of mobile App development , designing , marketing and advertising. We have been operating in the mobile market since 2014 and have an excellent record of finding effective solutions in every sector. Our mission is to connect our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Approckseg