- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Accomplishes brokerage mission by completing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management