- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 7,500 EGP per month, mobile allowance
About the Job
- A brand supervisor is a key person in the brand building process.
- He is responsible for the day to day operations managing clients requests, and making sure to deliver them on a timely fashion as per the agreed timelines.
- The brand supervisor simply becomes the pivot angle where he handles the client externally and handles agency resources internally be it creative or finance, or even 3rd party suppliers or collaborators and adhering to the workflow system.
- The brand supervisor's role witnesses everything from brief development to presentations. It's the full scope of a brand custodianship.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Meet clients regularly to strengthen the bond and relationship by getting feedback on how to improve agency performance
- Act proactively to generate new & relevant brand building ideas for current clients
- Crack branding briefs and score / lead on all brainstorming sessions featuring the creative team or anyone else in the agency if available
- Lead on writing all creative briefs
- Study all clients business to learn their brands & objectives
- Recommend corrective actions to clients on regular basis when needed
- Address clients feedback properly and feed them to creative team clearly following agency protocols / system
- Responsible on generating the weekly status report
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising