- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, bonuses+ Medical Insurances
About the Job
- Develop various HR policies and procedures for management approvals and communicate them to all employees to ensure their full awareness.
- Design, Maintain and update the organization charts with new hires, resignations, transfers, promotions or rotations considering organizational and departmental and notify the concerned departments.
- Keep employees records up-to-date by processing employees’ status changes in timely fashion.
- Organize social events, daily and monthly employees’ activities s, and staying within budget.
- Post jobs and advertisements on the different media channels.
- Screening cvs and schedule interviews.
- Attending interviews - prepare and fill the interview evaluation sheets.
- Implementing and Updating the Policy and Procedures
- Conducting the job analysis and job descriptions.
- Creating and updating Organizational Charts
- Responsible for Performance Appraisals
- Filing CVs and employees data
- Sending Job Offers, issue HR Letters
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Software
About this Company
Excel Systems is one of the fast growing system integrator serving the Egyptian market. Based on deep understanding of the requirements of the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Excel Systems LLC
Established 2002 with system integration oriented structure
Experts in delivering physical and logical...