- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Scope of Work
The recruitment consultant will work with the companies on WUZZUF to source candidates for their latest job vacancies. It’s all about understanding the requirements of a job and then finding the right people to fill that requirement.
You also provide advice to both clients and sometimes candidates on salary levels, job analysis, and wuzzuf usage.
- Work with the clients on the job analysis and advising on an adequate job posting
- Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Find candidates by conducting keyword searches on internal recruitment databases
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants with defined job vacancies
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Select, recommend and identifying suitable candidates who may already be at work through wuzzuf database
- Develop and manage clients relationships
- Ensure that candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- You will join one of the best working environment
- You gain exposure to different industries and Jobs
- It's not your typical recruitment role
- Build up relations with different managerial positions in various companies
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Human Resources Information Technology Services
About this Company
Wuzzuf.net is created and managed by BasharSoft, a technology firm founded in 2009 and one of very few companies in the MENA region specialized in developing Innovative Online Recruitment Solutions for top enterprises and organizations.
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF
Since May 2012, we successfully...