- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Draw and Design Electrical drawings (Power, lighting, earthing, and low current systems, lightning protection ) and coordinate with other departments
- Engineering drawings for LV panels (Internal and external layouts, wiring diagrams, single line diagram).
- Engineering drawings of Low voltage installations for commercial, residential and infrastructure projects
- Shop drawings execution and/or reviewing As-built drawings execution and/or reviewing
- Supervise and final handover for all electrical systems on site.
- Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Site Electrical Engineer plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all electrical related works of the project, to ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
- Assigned to handle the electrical issues at the sites.
- Design the main power systems that feed commercial buildings and offices as well as the distribution circuits to each unit.
- Handle the tasks of preparing and updating all electrical issues especially on installation to the electrical site engineer
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Electronics Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
Hyundai Rotem is a South Korean company manufacturing rolling stock, defense products and plant equipment. It is part of the Hyundai Motor Group. Hyundai Rotem with inexhaustible passion and innovation, we have kept creating new possibilities, solidifying our status as a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hyundai Rotem