- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Perform Requirement gathering, Business Modeling and Process flow definition.
- Understand and Present Fawry Standard Messages to the partners
- Understand the Partners Internal Systems
- Discuss & Handle the different integration options and gaps with the partners.
- Develop System Integration Specification document.
- Scoping the coding changes on Fawry or the partners integration tools.
- Support the Partners during the Development Phase.
- Participate in the clients on-boarding activities.
- Scoping the necessary test cycles and scenarios to accept the Integration Adapters.
- Deploy the web-service Integration Tools at the partner side.
- Job responsibilities don’t include coding.
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Information Technology Services
- Education: B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-6 years experience in Development and Design
- Good experience in Systems Integration Patterns
- Analysis and Design experience
- Testing and UAT experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
Required Technical Skills:
- Web Service
- XML and XML Schema
- DB and SQL
- C#, VB.Net, Java, J2EE, EJB, JMS, etc.
- OO Development
- UML Modeling
- WebSphere Application Server & Apache Tomcat & Jboss & IIS
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services