- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Middleware administrator, as part of the team, will be responsible for supporting implementation of new middleware infrastructure through design, capacity planning, installation, configuration, deployment, support, issue resolution, daily performance and availability monitoring.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administration (Installation, configuration, tuning and support) of middleware software.
- Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution of the Middleware software.
- Participate in Incident Management, Change Management, Deployment Management and Problem Management activities.
- Provide 24/7 production support for supported Middleware instances.
- Participate in resolving High Severity issues and work to resolve the same in a timely manner.
- React to any given technical situation that requires immediate attention to ensure maximum system availability for supported Middleware instances.
- Work with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Ensure alignment with corporate standards and strategic technology decisions.
- Self-motivated professional to work with minimal direction with effective time management skills
- Open to flexible working conditions including after-hours scheduled application maintenance and support
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Computer Software
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services