- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Configure, manage, and upgrade Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Internal Vulnerability Scanners (IVS), and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS) platforms.
- Analyze and respond to security events from FWs, IDS, IPS, AV and other security data sources.
- Maintain and develop procedures and playbooks for security alerting, analysis, and response
- Report daily activity with proper detail to management, and support other periodic reporting requirements
- Support security automation and orchestration projects
- Apply industry knowledge to mature processes and procedures
- Engage and support the incident response process for containment of security incidents
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and security practices.
- Resolve problems independently and follow documented escalation procedures.
- Analyze and investigate on threat actors and malicious activity in client environments
- Differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms
- Leverage our proprietary systems to develop and publish vulnerability reports
- Develop comprehensive and accurate presentations for technical and executive audiences
- Triage and respond to security events on a 24/7 basis
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Security and Surveillance
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services