- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
- Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high & low level design for the application architecture.
- Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues
- Report issues and project status of modules to Project Manager
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values (DM Summit, Regional Meeting, Management Meetings, and Training).
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
LINK Development, an A15 subsidiary, is a leading Technology Solution Provider in the Middle East and Worldwide. Founded in 1996, the company now operates through offices in Egypt (HQ), UAE, KSA, Qatar, Italy and Canada.
See all Careers and Jobs at LINK Development
We are your One-Stop-Shop for all technology and...