- Contributing to the development of projects and programmes related to the unit’s thematic areas; and
- Support other programme tasks that are related to the thematic area indicated.
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Ethics and Values
- Knowledge Sharing
- Planning and Organizing
- Working in Teams
Required Skills and Experience
- Completed university degree from an accredited academic institution;
- Two years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in working on migration issues, with particular experience related to the UN administrative system – preference to having sound knowledge of IOM’s working policies and systems;
- Ability to write clear and concise reports and consolidate information from a variety of sources.
About this Company
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.
See all Careers and Jobs at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)