- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Follow collection process for e-finance and to make sure that the cycle takes a smooth way.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and effective collections process.
- Preparing daily financial reports and follow up with all payment arrangements.
- Handle difficult customer's inquiries, complaints and disputes with the aim of resolving and reducing complaints And Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency,
- Handle collection plan to make sure that we are adhering to the cash flow.
- Analyze in detail the requirements of each costumer according to their Payment Process
- Direct collection via phone/email regarding past due invoices and A/R invoices.
- Provide customer support for all billing and collections inquiries
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Financial Services
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...