- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance
About the Job
- The Inventory of the received shipments contents from suppliers and compliance with purchase orders.
- Coordinate and allocate all Items in its places according to storage requirements.
- Deliver the goods to the representative and the provinces Through manual delivery And do everything related to the delivery process on the system.
- Processing the goods in refrigerators and shipped to the provinces by either shipping representative or to be sent to and from the shipping company.
- Responsible of Receipt the contained goods to all of the Sub stores and ensure safety and quantities installed in the invoice.
- Responsible for delivering the goods to the representatives in Temperatures blog on the product complying with safety.
- Responsible for the storage compatibility, Commensurate with the health requirements and maintaining the general hygiene.
- Prepare products reports which is nearing expiry date.
- Keep the category card updated permanently.
- Deliver the representatives their goods well, with coordination with the direct manager when sending the orders of the representatives.
- Fulfillment of the inventory according to the requirement.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies Warehousing
About this Company
W.I.S. pharm was founded in 1995. It started out with limited resources, as well as a limited range of product distribution. With time, the company has steadily increased its resources, and increased its line of product distribution. Today, W.I.S pharm represents various...
See all Careers and Jobs at W.I.S Pharm