- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentives, commissions
About the Job
- Direct and control the line’s sales staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s corporate strategy, particularly about sales objectives.
- Monitor the performance of the area managers and their teams and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Develop all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales teams operate efficiently and effectively and achieve all sales objectives.
- Prepare sales reports monthly include accurate data about the performance of the line.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Biotechnology Cosmetics Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
UBM Established Since 1997 (under name of Middle East)
See all Careers and Jobs at United Bio Med
In 2006 Middle East acquired United BioPharma & in 2007 UBM launched to be a valuable source of High Quality Products, Technical Service & Solutions for better performance of Animal wealth in Egypt &...