- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance - Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Plan project Activities, tasks and schedule to achieve targeted milestones.
- Monitor Project Activities and tasks to resolve issues and obstacles.
- Monitor project Schedule to avoid delaying in projects.
- Select & Prepare project templates which will be used by stakeholders to ensure matching of the project framework.
- Prepare project management documentations to state the methodology of project implementation and make sure it match with the quality assurance standards.
- Collect project data from consultants to create project status reports.
- Communicate project status and progress with customer’s project manager for reviewing project progress & solve issues that related to customer business.
- Request and coordinate regular meetings with the customer to discuss project progress and contributions.
- Deliver project Invoices and consultants activity sheets to Customer’s Project Manager to facilitate the financial payments approvals.
- Assign activities & tasks with reference to the project plan inside the project to achieve projects milestones and deliverable s.
- Gather date, Analyze and prepare reports to generate the Project financial report to the top management.
- Review project contract to monitor projects objectives, goals & deliverable s.
- Participate in sales proposals in order to create high level plan and prepare estimated P&L (profit and loss).
- Coordinate workflow tasks between each functional area to ensure work streaming.
- Notify the raised new sales opportunities to the sales account manager.
- Get approvals for change requests out of the project scope to start working on it.
- Analyze resources contribution capacity to make sure the full utilization.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Management Consulting