- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Based on KPIs
About the Job
- Ability to arrange all kinds of Export / Import shipping docs.
- Recommending the best freight forwarder based on historical performance, negotiating prices and conditions to optimize benefit and reduce cost.
- Filling the docs for Export / Import shipping docs.
- Responsible for updating the status of all shipments and following up on its delivery
- Following up with loading process at the factory and contact the clearance person.
- Following up & tracing the shipment until destination.
- Coordinating with the Clearing Agents and prepare supporting documents required for customs clearance.
- Following up with the Freight Forwarders, courier and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for Export / Import shipments
- Auditing the Clearance, courier & Freight invoices to be signed from Logistics Manger and sent to the financial dep.
- Making regular updates to Export / Import shipments
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Paste and Juice (P&J) company is one of the largest companies operating in the Eyptian food industry today. The company was established in 1995 and since then has developed a long and successful experience in manufacturing pulps, pastes and fruit juices for its own brands and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Paste and Juice