- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual based on performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administration, basic maintenance, management of the Back-Office infrastructure services on premises and remote sites.
- Receiving customers’ technical escalations over phone, e-mail, ticketing application or personally, according to URANIUM’s rules of engagement.
- Acting as a first level of support to URANIUM customers that he’s responsible for as per the Unit Manager determination and/or as per assigned to him.
- Ongoing proactive system monitoring, fault resolution, system upgrades, administration & maintenance, data security, capacity management, operating system patching and backup management /system recovery.
- Ongoing administration, support and maintenance of client services including active directory, network file & print services, email services, application services, remote access and access authentication services as well as System Center Family.
- Assess the risk and impact of highlighted system vulnerabilities, develop and implement a remediation plan with the guidance and approval of the department manager.
- Produce system performance/capacity statistics, diagnostic information as well as site “as built” documentation for the supported infrastructure.
- Provide assistance with the planning, coordination and delivery of identified IT projects.
- Liaise with external service support organizations as required.
- Adhere to all documented standards, policies and processes
- Adhere to the IT Change Management process.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Technical Qualifications :
- A solid & strong knowledge and awareness with core infrastructure services (Active Directory, DNS and DHCP).
- Good knowledge of networking fundamentals, and basic troubleshooting of communication problem of wire/wireless devices.
- Good experience in administration and configuration of following products and technologies:
- Microsoft Active directory infrastructure.
- Microsoft SQL server
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP).
- Symantec Backup Exec.
- Microsoft System Center Family
- VMware vSphere 5 & 6.
- Microsoft WSUS
- HP servers.
- Microsoft IIS.
- University degree is a requirement.
- Relevant IT certificates will be a good plus.
- Microsoft certificate MCSA
- Another relevant certificate is plus.
- Very good communication and customer handling skills is a must.
- Reporting & Documentation skills is mandatory.
- Good adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Highly organized, works well in a team based environment.
- Ability to balance a number of conflicting priorities and make decisions.
- Must be able to maintain focus whilst under pressure.
- Good linguistic skills in both Arabic & English, verbal, reading and writing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Delivery and quality focused.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to identify/analyses technical issues and develop solutions.
About this Company
URANIUM is a professional and a specialized Information and Communication Technology Services Provider that was founded based on a true awareness of its mission. URANIUM sets an eye on its business objectives while the other eye is set on its customers’ business objectives,...
See all Careers and Jobs at URANIUM