- 4 year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Demonstration of experience via portfolio and code samples
- Solid understanding of architecture of web applications, object oriented design relational database design, and HTML/CSS focused on building SEO-friendly code.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Proven knowledge of.NET Framework (1.1 , 2.0, 3.5 , 4.0)
- Excellent experience with C#
- Excellent experience with ASP .NET & MVC
- Extensive experience with Linq and Entity Framework
- Extensive experience with SQL Server 2008.
- Excellent written and oral English-language skills.
Nice to have:
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Mobile Development.
- Graphic design experience.
- Experience designing or architecting large-scale web / e-commerce applications with web services
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build management
- Implementing and consuming cross platform Web Services like JSON/REST, Websockets
- Accessibility and SEO knowledge.
- Experience with data modeling and/or developing and working with reusable frameworks
- Familiarity with progressive enhancement and responsive web design
About this Company
Applied Science International, LLC is dedicated to “Changing the Known Built World” by bringing an advanced level of scientific inquiry to the examination, analysis, and study of structures for a safer world.
See all Careers and Jobs at ASI