- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Computers: All the work of maintenance of the computers of the company and the completion of all operations of the (update - software - the work of the backup of the contents of each device in the company - Set up the required protection programs Anti Virus)
- Set access to files and e-mail
- Reduce the negative impact on work by developing plans to recover data in the event of a disaster.
- Internet: follow up the Internet services available in the company and deal with Internet companies in case of complaints or failure or payment of bills.
- Telephone: All maintenance work for the company's telephone and dealing with telecommunications companies in the event of complaints or failure or payment of bills.
- Fingerprint attendance: Follow up all fingerprint devices in the company (maintenance - change - registration of employees, whether in the case of the new employee or mobility).
- Operating System: Follow up the company's operating system and participate in problem solving and maintenance with the IT administrator.
- Printing devices: Follow up all the printing devices of the company including (maintenance - change - refill ink).
- Screens: contribute to the installation of screens Branches with the competent specialist and the operation of the videos presented to them.
- Cameras: Follow up all the cameras of the company (maintenance - change - software update - run its own program)
- Audio Devices: Ensure that all audio devices are operating in branches and maintain them periodically and update the music played by them.
- I Pad devices: Follow up the company's I Pad devices from maintenance - Software update and Software.
- Staff Requirements: To meet all the needs of computer personnel in terms of work only and provide technical support for them.
- Preparation of a training plan for employees on a continuous basis on how to deal with the operating system or any of the electronic devices used in the sale.
- To carry out any other work assigned within the limits of his duties and responsibilities.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Knowledge and skills required:
- Adjust the network performance
- Knowledge and design of local networks
- Knowledge of databases and how to work on the network server
- Knowledge of the new in the field of electronic devices
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Professional in the use of modern technology.
- the skill of communication.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Time management.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Presentation skills and presentation.
- Personal Attributes:
- Maintain the confidentiality of work. - Maintain standards of conduct.
- Cultural awareness.