- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Introducing new ideas will be short of developing marketing programs.
- Assisting in the implementation of marketing plans and presentations set by the Marketing Manager.
- Sending the terms of marketing offers to all departments of the company in coordination with the Marketing Manager.
- The responsibility of sending messages for marketing offers to customers.
- Participation in the preparation of designs for presentations and follow-up implementation in the printing press.
- Create an archive of all the marketing programs of the company and maintain the database.
- Support for marketing events and exhibitions as needed (booking - marketing materials).
- Writing articles and articles prior to the company.
- Assist in follow-up sales on the website in coordination with the Marketing Manager.
- Help in following up the social networking sites to communicate with customer opinions in coordination with the marketing manager and the director of customer relations.
- Follow-up of the joint plan with the company's sales officer.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising