This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Workshop Manager must ensure that the Dealership's workshop contributes by means of the delivery of optimum servicing and repair work to the satisfaction of the customer and to exploiting the market potential in the Service sector.
- This requires that all workshop staff should be encouraged to think and act in a customer-oriented manner.
- This is also the foundation for achieving appropriate returns in contributing to the overall profitability of the Dealership.
- Securing a quick and requirement-conformant repair and upkeep of the customer vehicles as well as the satisfaction of all requirements placed on a ŠKODA workshop.
- Ensuring a high quality of work in the workshop area
- Ensuring that the appearance of the workshop contributes to projecting the company as the best Service provider
- Guide, instruct, inform and motivate the subordinates to support the aim of becoming the best Service provider through committed, motivated and qualified workshop staff.
- Promote and implement customer-oriented working methods.
- Develop suggestions for matching the staffing to the changes in the market and the technical equipment in terms of the qualifications required by staff.
- Develop suggestions for further education and training of the workshop employees depending on the qualification and performance as well as initiating further education and training procedures in agreement with the Service Manager and the Coordinator of Personnel Development.
- Check, assess and promote the development of workshop staff.
- Monitoring the performance of all staff according to specified economic criteria agreed with the Service Manager
- Conducting employee meetings as the basis for developing unified quality standards and implementing agreed working methods and conduct
- Ensuring a rational organisation in the workshop area taking into account the commercial requirements and high customer satisfaction level.
- Ensure a task-oriented organisational structure and recommend changes to the Service Manager.
- This includes:
- Planning and defining optimum use of space
- Planning and defining optimum staffing levels
- Planning and defining optimum equipment with all the necessary technical systems and aids
- Ensure implementation of task-oriented processes.
- This includes:
- Planning and defining rationalised procedures to assure smooth operations.
- Assure the use of all available systems, aids and equipment to safeguard rapid, cost-effective servicing and repair work
- Ensure a task-oriented information structure.
- Advising the Service Manager of all potential for improvement and planning for workshop operations.
- Providing information to staff in order to achieve corporate goals.
- Ensuring Service literature is complete and always up to date.
- Monitor work quality based on random checks.
- Control and monitor the warranty and goodwill developments as well as correspondence except in individual problem cases, which the Service Manager processes.
- Ensure upkeep, order and cleanliness in the workshop and check the deployment readiness and safety of all operational equipment and the workshop equipment.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Kayan Egypt For Trading & Investment is a shareholding Co. established in December 2012 and is the sole representative of SEAT in Egypt as of June 2013.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kayan Egypt for Trading & Investment
SEAT is a prestigious & Sporty brand that needs a lot of investment to highlight the potential of the brand...