- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will own one or more components of our web applications. The end users of the applications include both internal stakeholders as well as external clients on multi-time zone, different internet speed distribution. In addition, you will be working side-by-side with other engineers on architecture, integration, and maintenance of the applications in order to keep up with the world’s fast paced industry. You’ll be joining the Consumer Engineering team whose mission is to build all consumer facing, sales forecasting, and customer service products. You will work with talented and experienced teams of product managers, designers, and engineers, and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability.
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications in the following areas: Analytic Dashboard & Reporting, client facing applications, proof of concept prototypes, Dropwizard Microservices
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Manage and communicate work responsibilities to subordinates
- Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
- Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL DB systems
- Develop and maintain various internal tools that manages the forecasting, customer service, and marketing workflows.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years full stack engineering experience in a production environment
- Expert programming skills in a PHP
- Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests)
- Deployed customer-facing software into a Production Environment
- FinTech Domain expertise
- Experience working on technical side projects or made open source contributions (Prefered)
About this Company
CASHU is a safe and secure online payment method. That provides users with the ability to pay online. CASHU is a safe and secure online payment method that was established in 2002 by Maktoob.com. It is considered the first and the largest in the MENA region, serving nearly 2.3...
See all Careers and Jobs at CASHU