- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create Estimation sheet, reviews Test Plan, test cases & make sure that they are written in a descriptive, structured and understandable way.
- Requirements and Design validation
- Achieve Test cases full coverage after understanding the new features needed
- Anticipates how the end user will use the product and suggests enhancements accordingly.
- Execute adhoc testing which includes complex scenarios.
- Tracks the test cases execution error rate & raise flag on time.
- Follows up on bugs closure rate and rejection rate to take corrective action early enough.
- Knowledge and ability to apply the appropriate testing types.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services Telecommunications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor of computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of Experience in Software Testing field.
- Understanding of Project Management concepts as well as CMMI Model is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Presentation skills
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Oral and written English communication skills necessary to express ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively to individuals and groups.
About this Company
Unicom group for Telecommunication Technology" established in 2004 UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicom Group