- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manages the delivery of contracted outsourced services for HROs/ Hosting accounts including (as contracted) facility updates, capacity and seating plan, information technology infrastructure, recruitment, and payroll.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationship keeping a running client engagement activities; meetings, calibrations and sharing client feedbacks and releasing business growth opportunities
- Acts as Primary point of contact regarding overall and day to day service delivery for client issues, escalations, and complaints.
- Resolves daily issues of a complex scope that impact the business and overall business objectives.
- Ensures on time and accuracy of submitting financial transactions (Invoices/ PRs/ POs...Etc.) and maintains a positive GP and revenue on accounts levels.
- Liaison with concerned teams/support teams to ensure smooth and immediate response and communication as needed to enhance service delivery
- Ensure appropriate metrics and trends are collected, analyzed and delivered to management to ensure continuous improvement of service delivery.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center