- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We recently received our Seed fund of $200,000 so we are searching for a Kick-ass Performance Marketer for our startup. The Performance Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the management of Hitchhiker's digital appearance. The Performance Marketing Manager drives Hitchhiker's marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement.
- Implement the strategy across all biddable channels, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities around Paid Search, Natural Search, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Helps to localise channel approach based on day to day market observations.
- Keeps up to speed with biddable trends for all the channels and markets.
- Campaign activation and optimization across all relevant media channels, primarily taking ownership of social, and supporting on search and video
- Identify key performance levers for each channel and apply learnings across group’s brands
- The Performance Marketing Manager works closely with all marketing teams in target-setting as well as post-campaign evaluations.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
HitchHiker is a social network that connects shoppers with travelers . Shoppers can order their items & save money shipping, and Travelers get to earn money while traveling by carrying shoppers’ packages. that are usually Clothes, Makeup, Mobile Phones or personal items. Save Money Shipping, Make Money Traveling.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hitchhiker