- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Diploma at least
About the Job
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
7 to 10 years
Diploma at least
Cosmetics Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals