- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receive assignment of the project from the project management Division, to establish timelines and schedules to implement the project.
- Assist in Establishing specifications, standards and procedures for executing the desired project particularly with respect to planning, scheduling and cost controlling and secure agreement from higher levels of supervision to proceed with implementation.
- Assist in Defining milestones, major activities, relationships between activities, and maintain budget estimates to achieve target dates
- Ensure managing the project within project parameters of cost, time, quality, functionality, safety and environmental standards.
- Update tracking of project budgets; determine cash flow of construction works to ensure providing best quality of work within cost constraints.
- Assist in Coordinating with contractors and project Consultants through project meetings for execution of projects. In order to agree specifications, standards, equipment selection, installation, testing, commissioning and acceptance of completed works.
- Perform site inspections on regular basis to follow-up on work progress ensuring that work progress is as per approved work schedule, while guaranteeing that the timelines of the project meet the target dates.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services