- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure