- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- The key responsibility, create and maintain web application(s) front end as per design comps and information architecture, integrate application front end with application business layer, ensure design consistency with the client’s development standards and guidelines and collect feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Submit created code to repositories with agreed upon commit codes.
- Write, execute, test cases, to make sure his created code passes the planned tests and checklists, to minimize the # of issues and bugs sent to QC.
- Document his work, including release notes, deliverables master error codes, log file explanation, details, Limitations document & Troubleshooting Guide
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Writing tested and idiomatic Vue.
- Ensuring high performance
- Governing the whole user interface and experience
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs job requirements
- Develop UI features & ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Staking ownership of and driving projects to successful closure.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Design, develop and maintain a rich data-driven SPA application with data visualization and localization.
- Convert screenshots provided by Designers to React-redux, CSS-based(sass), and responsive layouts.
- Perform planning, design and wireframe creation in an agile, continuous integration and automated testing environment.
- Create unit tests and automated documentation & style guides.
- Identify and address front-end performance issues.
- Apply SEO best practices.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in developing HTML & JQuery & Vue
Advanced Developing Skills
- REST API / JSON Objects
- Karma Unit test
- Bootstrap 4
- Cookies Handling
About this Company
Founded in 1998, IPMagiX is today a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a ground-breaker in providing smart solutions around the Middle East and Africa with a global expansion path that is already established in diverse geographies.
See all Careers and Jobs at IPMagix