- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Custodian of Company’s Petty Cash.
- Provide Cash Advances to Employees as per company’s policy.
- Receiving and logging all supplier invoices and expense claims.
- Sending Supplier invoices to various departments for checking and approving.
- Following up on these invoices with various departments in case they were not approved on the
- Data Entry in the Company’s Accounting system.
- Responsible for all the department’s filing.
- Preparation of payments to suppliers either by cheque or bank transfer.
- Preparation of Local Withholding tax returns with assistance from Other Senior Accountants.
- Keep track of contractors “Project” social insurance required (from the time of invoices issuance till delivering the required certificates, or receiving the exemption )
- Keep track of contractors “Project” labour dept.clearance required (from the time of invoices issuance till delivering the required certificates, or receiving the exemption )
- Co-ordinate with the company legal personnel to provide them with required documents for above 11 & 12.
- Participating in annual financial & tax audits
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas