- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- MBA at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Be responsible for the implementation and follow up of the administrative and legal plans of the academy regulations approved by the board of directors and consistent with law #52 for the year 1970.
- Be responsible for creating team work spirit as well as the implementation of the strategic plans of the academy and achieve the balance between the academy policies and the national quality committee for educational institutions .
- Direct and oversee employees responsibilities to make sure that daily operations align with the vision of the academy .
- Review reports to determine profitability and areas of improvement in any department to further develop its performance .
- Contribute in the board of directors' meeting as well as voice his opinion regarding decisions and regulations to be implemented .
- Be responsible for all security regulations regarding students , staff , workers and protection and regular maintenance of academy infrastructure .
- Review and approve annual evaluation for all the employees of the academy and update their personal files to ensure optimum personnel achievements
More than 10 years
MBA at least
Business Services - Other Education Management Consulting
About this Company
رؤية المعهد :
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Academy for Science
تحقيق التنافسية و الرياده محليا واقليميا من خلال تقديم برامج هندسية تتوافق مع متطلبات سوق العمل
وتعزيز المشاركة المجتمعية وتنمية البحث العلمي.
رسالة المعهد :
الالتزام بالعمل وفقا للمعايير الاكاديمية لكي نتمكن من...