- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establishing and developing a qualified and motivated team.
- Leading, assessing and developing directly subordinate employees in a professional and disciplinary capacity.
- Determining individual personnel measures in consultation with HR.
- Planning personnel, material and financial resources.
- Adhering to the approved budget and introducing suitable measures to counteract potential and actual deviations in consultation with the line manager.
- Contribution and realization of ideas for the digital transformation in the area of responsibility.
- Alignment and realization of digitization projects in cooperation with the stakeholders.
- Optimization and documentation of new and existing business processes in the digital data bases and systems.
- Continuously standardizing and optimizing processes and organizational structures and initiating corresponding measures.
- Defining, implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Defining, implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems and their documentation.
- Implementing and assisting in the further development of the IT strategy within the Döhler Group primarily on an SAP basis.
- Initiating, directing and managing projects relating to the optimisation of the global IT landscape (infrastructure, hardware, software, SAP, Master Data Management) as well as roll-outs of new systems, components
- Ensuring continuous operation of the IT infrastructure (computer centres, networks, clients) and that systems and structures (installations, configurations, release upgrades) remain up to date, taking the best possible IT security, data backup and costs into account; ensuring timely troubleshooting and second level support; coordinating and managing external IT service providers and the user help desk.
- Ensuring the best possible IT service processes and license management.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt