- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
The mission of Worldwide Marketing is to maximize franchise value across the Mastercard Worldwide portfolio of assets and to champion and embed the Consumer-led strategy across the organization. Mastercard Worldwide Marketing strives to illustrate that Mastercard is the best way to pay for everything that matters.
This role is to drive marketing in the Egypt & Pakistan markets and is responsible for.
- Building brand strength and preference based on solid consumer insights
- Planning & Executing marketing programs to ensure best alignment of Mastercard resources against marketing to drive incremental profitable volume and revenue
- Maximizing franchise value by delivering greater customer support and increased value to key customers across Egypt & Pakistan.
- Ensuring marketing resources and investments dedicated to efforts that are both locally relevant and in alignment with country, regional and Global priorities and strategies.
- Ensuring consistency with worldwide global brand positioning
- Align and coordinate promotional and marketing activities within the broader marketing eco-system in line with product delivery strategy and Mastercard brand DNA
- Managing consumer, customer and merchant marketing activities, sponsorships and public relations activities.
- Collecting and analyzing market data as well as conducting specific market researches in order to put forward an insight led recommendations and activities proposals
- The Marketing Director of Egypt & Pakistan will partner with the MENA VP Marketing to develop go to market strategies and plans based on consumer insights, market opportunities, customer needs and priorities and Mastercard objectives.
- This role will be accountable for delivering against a prioritized list of opportunities to increase market-share and revenue for Egypt & Pakistan.
- Develop country marketing plans in collaboration with the MENA VP Marketing, and ensure smooth implementation of all projects/campaigns in coordination with all agencies and sales team
- Manage marketing budget including preparing annual and monthly budget forecast; control actuals vs. forecast accuracy; ensure full compliance with marketing budget spending procedures.
- Build and execute consumer, customer and merchant activities/promotions in the areas of card issuance; cardholder activation, usage and loyalty programs
- Application and customization of Mastercard assets (consumer intelligence, brand, sponsorships and partnerships) to develop valued and differentiating programs, establishing Mastercard as customer€™s preferred business resource.
- Increase campaign effectiveness by tracking results through post-campaign data analysis and research to evaluate performance.
- Work closely with the product & emerging payment teams to build and execute marketing activities to drive consumer and merchant adoption of new products.
- Grow Mastercard digital solutions & mobile payment echo system in the clusters.
- Manage all suppliers including creative, Media, Digital & research agencies. This includes briefing, development & approval of all projects ran with any of these agencies.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Financial Services
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard