- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing the supply chain activities using the available tools & systems.
- Responsible for local purchases (Spare Parts for heavy trucks)
- Participation in pricing Negotiation with suppliers.
- Managing warehouses and controlling in / out operations.
- Responsible for the technical training for the new comers.
- Revise parts orders from the technical point of view.
- Ensuring that the fleet parts system is updated with allocation details and details of returned parts (if found) as appropriate.
- Daily check with the warehouse to solve any conflict regarding the stock.
- Do visits to customers' locations if required to give technical supports and solutions.
- Assesses operation costs, and recommended actions to maximize efficiency.
- Preparation of technical documentation and needed datasheets.
- Formulating technical-commercial offers based on client specifications.
- Searching for local and foreign suppliers.
- Creating technically presentations for company products.
- Reporting weekly activities and visits
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Engineering Services Warehousing