- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Help design our front-end architecture and set code standards for Angular development / ReactJS.
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
- Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
- A fruitful environment that can help you innovate at the workplace
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree of computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end web developer
- Proven understanding and practice of User Experience.
- HTML5, CSS3
- JS ES6
- React (MUST)
- REST APIs
- Comfortable working in microservices architecture and orchestration (plus).
About this Company
The Ants Corp. looks to provide a better quality of life, promoting peace, equality
See all Careers and Jobs at The Ants Corp.
and justice to the global community via its initiatives and primary investments in
technological solutions, mainly digital platforms. The Ants Corp activities are