- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Manages and directs the daily accounting operations and processes pertaining to; General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables and Cash Management, ensuring accuracy of recording, periodical reporting and full compliance to the company’s financial policies and the Egyptian Accounting Standards and regulations. Additionally, manages all payments in accordance with internal policies and budgets.
- Develops the Accounting section objectives in line with the department objectives and cascades them to his/her corresponding team members, ensuring their execution timely and accurately.
- Prepares the company’s accounting policies and procedures manual ensuring compliance to the Egyptian Accounting Standards, while also ensuring that the full accounting cycle is effectively implemented in line with these standards by all stakeholders.
- Manages and monitors the accuracy of entry and quality of outputs for all the accounting functions pertaining to; to accounts receivables, accounts payables, banks reconciliation, customers’ accounts and generate accurate monthly income and cash flow statements.
- Collaborates with Internal and External auditors during their periodical inspections, providing them will the needed documents and making all accounting books available in a timely manner. Ensures the implementation of all gaps / non-conformance detected in their audit reports.
- Consolidates all inter-company accounts as well as bank balances through regular reconciliations and resolution of issues for accurate accounting reporting and quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statement closing
- Maintains tight control over Company receivables mainly from sold or rented properties.
- Review the client collection process in coordination with customer service and collection teams.
- Ensures proper and accurate recording of company accruals and prepares a report to CFO for corrective action.
- Prepares tax provisions reports based on the approved company policy, submits to CFO for corrective actions and decision on next steps.
- Presents periodical (Monthly, quarterly and annual) reports to the CFO on the activities of the account payables, receivables, GL functions and highlights areas of challenges and recommended solutions to overcome them.
- Oversees the proper and timely closing of the accounting books on quarterly basis and at the year-end of the fiscal year.
- Conducts performance appraisal sessions with their subordinates and ensures that development plans and training needs are executed timely.
- Manages the implementation of an ERP system ensuring accurate, and compliant reporting for all financial transactions.
- Manages tax filings and review all transactions are both tax compliant and efficient.
- Assists the Corporate Finance team with the budget preparation and financial forecasts.
- Manages all payments in accordance with approved budget, as well as advice on cost control.
- Manages company cash-flow by regularly reviewing internal reports and tracking transactions as well as advising on means to enhance the cash-flow management process.
- Leads a team of accountants to drive business and financial results as defined by senior management through delegating tasks, coaching and developing direct reports to be as competent as the business requires.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Spectrum Developments aims to bring to the market world-class residential, retail and commercial solutions with affordable prices with the goal of becoming the “go-to” company for all real estate products for the middle class in Egyptian cities outside the Capital; ultimately...
See all Careers and Jobs at Spectrum Developments